All vendors are required to report their sales to the Oklahoma Sales Tax Commission.

Please have your Sales Tax Permit Number with you the day of the event, if applicable.

Everyone without a Sales Tax Permit will be given a form to fill out and mail into the Oklahoma Sales Tax Commission. 

For more information contact either the Indoor or Outdoor Booth coordinators.

Modify Website

© 2000 - 2017 powered by
Doteasy Web Hosting