PIEDMONT FOUNDER’S DAY
OUTDOOR BOOTH RULES & REGULATIONS
ALL BOOTHS ARE FULL
AREAS AVAILABLE FOR USE:
- Property south of the Baptist Church between Jackson and Monroe
- 1st street between Madison and Jackson
- Monroe between Piedmont Road and 2nd street (after the parade)
FEES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- $40.00 fee will be charged for a booth requiring electricity (bring extension chords)
- $35.00 fee will be charged for a non-electric booth (Each booth space is approximately 10'x10')
- Fees are due with contract
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- All equipment (tables, chairs, extension cords, etc) must be furnished by the vendor. ALL Food Trucks must bring their own generators.
- There is limited water access. You will need to bring your own hoses.
- Set up time will be Saturday from 7:00 am to 8:30 am.
- Barricades will be placed at 8:30 am, therefore no vehicles will be allowed into the event area after 8:30 am and all vehicles must be out of the event area by 8:30 am
- Any vehicle crossing or persons moving barricades with out the consent of Founder's Day Committee Staff will be ticketed.
- No booths shall be taken down before 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, unless arrangements have been made with the Committee.
- Vendors are responsible for having their booth area cleaned and vacated by 4:00 p.m. on Saturday ,unless other arrangements have been made with the Committee.
- Vendors can not sell or display anything obscene, lewd, illegal, and offensive or that might be deemed inappropriate to the community.
- No real or toy weapons of any kind are to be displayed or sold.
- The Piedmont Founder’s Day Committee reserves the right to prohibit the sale or display by a vendor of any item or items deemed inappropriate. If the vendor fails to follow these rules, they will be asked to leave without refund of their registration fee.
- If you are a food vendor, you are required to have insurance listing the Piedmont Chamber of Commerce as Certificate Holder.
Cancellations must be made in writing, mailed to the PO Box below, and postmarked no later than Aug. 30th. No refunds will be issued after Aug. 30th.
- Use of the property will be at the risk of the participant(s).
- Founder's Day Committee or the representatives of the Founder's Day Committee do not assume any liability or responsibility for any participant(s), loss of or damage to, property of the participant(s).
- The responsible participant(s) of the Founder's Day Outdoor Booth will be held financially liable for damage or destruction of property if so occurs.
Vendor must complete the Outdoor Booth
Contract and Registration.
Please keep a copy for your records