After much deliberation and months of discussion, the Founder’s Day committee has decided to cancel the 2020 Founder’s Day/Junklahoma event. The hurdles of providing the family-friendly event as we know and love it were just too great.
To the vendors: Booth fees will be refunded as soon as possible.
First Baptist Church
Piedmont Rd & Jackson Rd
Piedmont students are invited to enter their favorite work of art to be displayed in the Piedmont Founder’s Day Art Show.
- Open to Students from Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
- Artwork must be no larger than 16” X 20” & mounted or matted with hanging capability.
- Download Art form, print and fill out the form: name, grade, age, & medium.
This must be printed and put on back of the art.
One entry per student.
- Deliver art between September 3th & 6th to the Piedmont Public Library.
- Questions: Call the Library 405-373-9018.
- All entries must be picked up by 2:00, Sunday, September 7th.