After much deliberation and months of discussion, the Founder’s Day committee has decided to cancel the 2020 Founder’s Day/Junklahoma event. The hurdles of providing the family-friendly event as we know and love it were just too great.
To the vendors: Booth fees will be refunded as soon as possible.
- Vendor Application
- Application is for Indoor Booths, Outdoor Booths and Food Trucks
- We are not accepting applications from the following Direct Sales Brands:
- Color Street
- Thirty One Gifts
- Gel Moment
SALES TAX INFORMATION
- All vendors are required to report their sales to the Oklahoma Sales Tax Commission.
- Please have your Sales Tax Permit with you the day of the event, if applicable.
- Should you not possess a Sales Tax Permit, we will provide you with the required forms. Be prepared to leave a check made payable to the ”Oklahoma Tax Commission” for sales for the day. Piedmont’s sales tax rate at the time of this publication is 9.85%.
- For more information contact either the Indoor or Outdoor Booth coordinators.