INDOOR BOOTH GUIDELINES, RULES & REGULATIONS
SET UP TIME:
- Friday 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 am – 9:00 am
SHOWTIME: Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm
QUESTIONS? CONTACT: Elise Breeding, email@example.com
FEES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Payment can be done online with online application submission. If not paying at the time of application submission, the deadline for payment is within 7 days from receipt of application.
- Early Bird Pricing for payments up to July 31st:
- $55.00 fee will be charged for a booth requiring electricity (bring extension cords).
- $50.00 fee will be charged for a non-electric booth.
- Pricing for payments August 1st and after:
- $80.00 fee will be charged for a booth requiring electricity (bring extension cords).
- $75.00 fee will be charged for a non-electric booth.
- Each booth space is approximately 10’x10′.
- Fees are due with contract to reserve your space.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- No smoking will be allowed in the building at any time.
- No live animals indoors.
- All equipment (tables, chairs, etc.) must be furnished by the vendors who are participating.
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing, emailed or mailed to the email/PO Box below, and postmarked by Aug. 30th. No refunds will be given after Aug. 30th.
- Vendors should not break down their booth space before 4:00 pm, failure to follow this request will result in the vendor not being asked back for future founders day events.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their area, removing their equipment & merchandise by 5:00 pm Saturday.
- Vehicles must be parked in the designated parking areas. Please observe these areas and help us make this day go smoothly. Cars parked in the alleys or at the post office or in handicapped or anywhere within our event area – are detrimental to the traffic flow and the safety of our pedestrians. Thank you for helping us and parking in the designated areas. Shuttles are available from the parking areas.
- No real or toy weapons of any kind are to be displayed or sold.
- No alcoholic beverage distribution is allowed on or near the church property.
- Cancellations must be made in writing, postmarked or emailed no later than Aug. 30th send via:
Mailed:Piedmont Founder’s Day
Attn: Elise Breeding
P.O. Box 383
Piedmont, OK 73078or Email:
- No refunds will be issued after Aug. 30th.
- $25 is non-refundable.
- Use of the property will be at the risk of the participant(s).
- Founder’s Day Committee or the representatives of the Founder’s Day Committee do not assume any liability or responsibility for any participant(s), loss of or damage to, the property of the participant(s).
- The responsible participant(s) of the Founder’s Day Outdoor Booth will be held financially liable for damage or destruction of property if such occurs.
SALES TAX INFORMATION
- All vendors are required to report their sales to the Oklahoma Sales Tax Commission.
- Please have your Sales Tax Permit with you the day of the event, if applicable.
- Should you not possess a Sales Tax Permit, we will provide you with the required forms. Be prepared to leave a check made payable to the ”Oklahoma Tax Commission” for sales for the day. Piedmont’s sales tax rate at the time of this publication is 9.85%.
- For more information contact either the Indoor Booth chairman.
- All businesses should be licensed to do business in Piedmont. Please refer to the City of Piedmont’s website for details – https://www.piedmont-ok.gov.
We are planning a fantastic founders day and look forward to seeing you there!
INDOOR BOOTH MAP