OUTDOOR BOOTH RULES & REGULATIONS
AREAS AVAILABLE FOR USE:
- Property south of the Baptist Church between Jackson and Monroe
- 1st Street between Madison and Jackson
- Monroe between Piedmont Road and 2nd street (after the parade)
FEES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Payment can be done online with online application submission. If not paying at the time of application submission, the deadline for payment is within 7 days from receipt of application.
- Early Bird Pricing for payments up to July 31st:
- $55.00 fee will be charged for a booth requiring electricity (bring extension cords)
- $50.00 fee will be charged for a non-electric booth
- Pricing for payments August 1st and after:
- $80.00 fee will be charged for a booth requiring electricity (bring extension cords)
- $75.00 fee will be charged for a non-electric booth.
- Each booth space is approximately 10’x10′.
- Fees are due with contract to reserve your space.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- All equipment (tables, chairs, extension cords, etc.) must be furnished by the vendor.
- Set up time will be Saturday from 6:30 am to 8:30 am. You will receive instructions from the Outdoor booth chairman within 7 days of the event with further details. Should you need to set up Friday night – security is provided.
- Barricades will be placed at intersections for the parade at 8:30 am, therefore no vehicles will be allowed into or out of the event area after 8:30 am.
- Vehicles must be parked in the designated parking areas. Please observe these areas and help us make this day go smoothly. Cars parked in the alleys or at the post office or in handicapped or anywhere within our event area – are detrimental to the traffic flow and the safety of our pedestrians. Thank you for helping us and parking in the designated areas. Shuttles are available from the parking areas.
- Police will be monitoring the barricades during the parade.
- No booths shall be taken down before 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, unless arrangements have been made with the Committee.
- Vendors are responsible for having their booth area cleaned and vacated by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday unless other arrangements have been made with the Committee.
- Vendors cannot sell or display anything obscene, lewd, illegal, and offensive or that might be deemed inappropriate to the community.
- No real or toy weapons of any kind are to be displayed or sold.
- No alcoholic beverage distribution is allowed on or near the church property.
- The Piedmont Founder’s Day Committee reserves the right to prohibit the sale or display by a vendor of any item or items deemed inappropriate. If the vendor fails to follow these rules, they will be asked to leave without refund of their registration fee.
- Please provide a certificate of insurance listing Piedmont Founder’s Day as also insured.
- Cancellations must be made in writing, postmarked or emailed no later than Aug. 30th send via:
Mailed:Piedmont Founder’s Day
Attn: Amber Hite
P.O. Box 383
Piedmont, OK 73078or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds will be issued after Aug. 30th.
- $25 is non-refundable.
- Use of the property will be at the risk of the participant(s).
- Founder’s Day Committee or the representatives of the Founder’s Day Committee do not assume any liability or responsibility for any participant(s), loss of or damage to, the property of the participant(s).
- The responsible participant(s) of the Founder’s Day Outdoor Booth will be held financially liable for damage or destruction of property if such occurs.
SALES TAX INFORMATION
- All vendors are required to report their sales to the Oklahoma Sales Tax Commission.
- Please have your Sales Tax Permit with you the day of the event, if applicable.
- Should you not possess a Sales Tax Permit, we will provide you with the required forms. Be prepared to leave a check made payable to the ”Oklahoma Tax Commission” for sales for the day. Piedmont’s sales tax rate at the time of this publication is 9.85%.
- For more information contact the Outdoor Booth coordinators.
- All businesses should be licensed to do business in Piedmont. Please refer to the City of Piedmont’s website for details – https://www.piedmont-ok.gov.
OUTDOOR BOOTH MAP